CHED Caraga conducted a series of orientations for personnel on September 26-27, 2022 at Britania, Surigao del Sur for awareness, understanding, and internalization of the various policies discussed. This was organized in line with the Civil Service Celebration and Family Day celebration. The orientations given were:
- Orientation on the Implementation of DOH-CHED JMC No. 2021-004 and its Amendments and Related CHED Policies and Directions, given by Education Supervisor II (ES II) Dr. Frederick C. Amihan
- Orientation on Safety Seal for CHED Caraga, given by ES II Mr. Amy C. Saavedra
- Orientation on the Business Continuity and Contingency Plan
- Writeshop/Planning on the Preparation of the CHED Caraga Business Continuity and Contingency Plan-Response, given and facilitated by Chief Administrative Officer Ms. Alma C. Patron
- Orientation on Executive Order No. 66 or the Implementation of the Philippine Anti-Illegal Drugs Strategy, given by ES II Dr. Criseldo Calinawan
The CHED personnel also enjoyed a series of group dynamic challenges and structured games.