In accordance with the Executive Order No. 23, s.2020, “An Executive Order Placing the City of Butuan in an Enhanced Community Quarantine to prevent and/or mitigate the spread of CoVID-19 effective April 6, 2020 until revoked”, the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) Caraga enjoins all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and its clients to adopt and implement the following guidelines during the effectivity of the Enhanced Community Quarantine:
1. Application for CHED Scholarship Program for Academic Year 2020-2021 can still be done thru online registration at www.cspcaraga.com and submission of all required supporting documents may be accomplished once this pandemic is over.
2. HEIs with application for Special Orders and clients with application for CAV (Certification, Verification, and Authentication) needing urgent action may contact the numbers indicated below.
3. Deadline of submission for Increase in Tuition and Other School Fees for Academic Year 2020-2021 which is April 01, 2020 and for applications for Government Authority to operate programs which is on June 30, 2020 shall be extended until further notice from the Commission.
4. Higher Education Institutions shall comply with the Guidelines issued through the CHED Advisories from the CHED Central Office on the Prevention, Control, and Mitigation of the Spread of the COVID-19.
5. Effective April 7, 2020 until further notice, all CHED Caraga personnel are already required to work from home and follow precautionary measures unless needed to perform urgent duty at the office hence the closure of all Offices.
6. For your immediate concerns, CHED-Caraga
Administrative Division: 0951-550-4597; 0930-597-2185 / email@example.com
UNIFAST: 0930-903-6281/ firstname.lastname@example.org
K to 12: 0920-876-6879/
Technical Division: 0917-304-9960/ email@example.com
Office of the Regional Director: 0908-880-9405/ firstname.lastname@example.org