In accordance with the Executive Order No. 019, s.2020. “An Executive Order Placing the Entire Butuan City Under a Localized Community Quarantine Effective March 19, 2020 to April 18, 2020 to Prevent and/ or Mitigate the Spread of CoVID-19”, the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) Caraga enjoins all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and its clients to adopt and implement the following guidelines during the effectivity of the localized community quarantine:
1. Application for CHED Scholarship Program for Academic Year 2020-2021 can still be done thru online registration at www.cspcaraga.com and submission of all required supporting documents via any courier is still highly recommended.
2. Applications for Special Order and CAV (Certifications, Verification, Authentication) may still be submitted via any courier company.
3. Walk-in or personal submission of any document to CHED Regional Office is temporarily accepted only through the guard house.
4. Higher Education Institutions shall comply with the Guidelines issued through the CHED Advisories 1 to 5 on the Prevention, Control, and Mitigation of the Spread of the COVID-19 and the other subsequent advisories from the CHED Central Office.
5. Effective March 19, 2019 until further notice, the new office hours schedule will already be from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Mondays to Fridays in observance of the Skeletal Force and Work from Home modality of work arrangement. The new schedule supersedes the four-day workweek schedule (7 A.M. to 7 P.M. on Mondays to Fridays) announced in the CHED-Caraga Advisory No.1.
6. CHED-Caraga personnel shall observe at all times precautionary measures i.e. to subject themselves in body temperature detection, wearing of face masks, social distancing, and disinfection of hands using alcohol provided upon entering the office premise.
For clarifications, please call our landline at (085)-816-2406 or you may email the CHED Regional Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.