The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) Caraga enjoins all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and its clients to observe and follow the guidelines on the prevention, control and mitigation of the spread of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), to wit:
1. All applicants for the CHED Scholarship Program for Academic Year 2020-2021 shall register online at www.cspcaraga.com and submit all required supporting documents via any courier company. Walk-in or personal submission of documents at CHED Regional Office is temporarily discouraged.
2. All Special Order and CAV (Certification, Verification, and Authentication) applications shall be submitted via any courier company. Walk-in or personal submission at the CHED Regional Office is temporarily discouraged unless otherwise necessary. Records Officer may be contacted for an appointment in any case deemed urgent.
3. All transacting visitors/clients are advised to observe at all times precautionary measures i.e. to subject themselves in body temperature detection and hands disinfection upon entering the office premise.
4. All HEIs are advised to comply with the Guidelines issued in the CHED Advisories 1,2 and 3 on the Prevention, Control, and Mitigation of the Spread of the COVID-19 and the other subsequent advisories from the CHED Central Office.
5. All CHED-Caraga personnel have subjected themselves to social distancing and adhered to the alternative work arrangement or the Four-day Workweek without hampering the public service hence the temporary office schedule at 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. on Mondays to Fridays.
For clarification, please call our landline at (085) 342-5253 or you may email the CHED Regional Office at firstname.lastname@example.org